Welcome to my master resource for online service business ideas!
I plan to (or, at least, hope to) keep this updated as an ongoing resource with ideas for areas of expertise that anyone can learn and begin a service business around in under a year.
Right now it’s a bit of a shell and just a list, but this is what you guys asked for (service business ideas) and I wanted to deliver sooner rather than later to get your gears going.
I’m tired of people saying “I wish I could do that” when they see my lifestyle – the truth is there are many possibilities that can allow others to live how I live, working on my own time from where I want.
So without further adieu, here are 30 ideas of things you could specialize in, as specifically or as broadly as you’d like, to start a business online this year.
- General ads management.. handle any and all of the below
- PPC/Adwords management – you can become an expert in JUST Google Adwords and charge people 700-2500 monthly just to manage their accounts
- Facebook ads management – same as above, slightly lower fees
- Instagram ads management
- Pinterest ads, or even simply Pinterest promotions
- Whatever ad platform that has a significant market!SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTISE, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING
- Pinterest marketing for ecommerce stores
- Instagram marketing/outreach and influencer outreach
- General social media management (become an expert in coming up with calendars and scheduling)
CRM IMPLEMENTATION AND CONSULTING
- General CRM advice (support multiple platforms)
- CRM implementation specializing in specific CRMs – Hubspot, Agile, you name it
- CRM optimization (make the CRM work better for them if they aren’t using it properly)
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Web design
- Web development (coding)
- App design
- App development
- Any type of programming
- Social media graphics design
- Ad graphics design
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- SEO for a specific industry
- SEO for other SEO companies (whitelabel)
- SEO training
- SEO for on-page only
- Offpage (linkbuilding) only
- Copywriting for a specific industry
- Sales-page writing
- Blog writing, general OR on a specific topic